• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

indictments

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Louise2006

What is the name of your state? NC

Is there any way to tell if an indictment is real? All three indictments were suppose to have been issued at the same time. For a year and half they tell me that 2 indictments is all they have in the files. I request just the indictment that is missing again. They send me the same things that I already have. I called and told them the indictment I wanted was no in the papers they sent. He said he couldn't find it. I asked if he had checked in the archives, he said no. He called back in a couple of days and said he found it. I found out, they don't send there papers to the archive in Carteret county. I asked him where had this indictment been for the one and a half years that I had been requesting it? He said I guess I just overlooked it. This indictment looks different than the others. I'm a little suspicious of it. This is from a case in 1983. I have notarized papers from them stating that what they sent me was all the records in this file. But now they come up with this other one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">