• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Intent to Poison

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gkcall

New York

I'd like to speak with anyone who is familiar with New York State's "Criminal Intent to Poison" laws as they might apply to someone intentionally tampering with food products, say at a restaurant.

This would include someone threatening a food service business with such.

Thanks!

MC
Rochester, NY

HomeGuru

gkcall said:
New York

I'd like to speak with anyone who is familiar with New York State's "Criminal Intent to Poison" laws as they might apply to someone intentionally tampering with food products, say at a restaurant.

This would include someone threatening a food service business with such.

Thanks!

MC
Rochester, NY
**A: please get to the point.

JETX

"I'd like to speak with anyone who is familiar with New York State's "Criminal Intent to Poison" laws as they might apply to someone intentionally tampering with food products, say at a restaurant."
*** I would suggest that you call some NY attorneys and 'interview' them as to their knowledge of the issue. Then, when you find one that you feel meets your conditions, go talk with him/her.

JETX

Sorry, you guys got it wrong. The REAL music started about 1957... then went downhill when the Brits invaded.
Tell me that you don't get a special feeling listening to early Elvis, Beachboys, Righteous Brothers, InkSpots, Shondells, Jerry Vale, Temptations, The Charades, Little Anthony, Little Stevie Wonder, The Four Lettermen and Chad Mitchell Trio!!!
Now, THAT was real music.... and you could hear and understand the words!!

HomeGuru

JETX said:
Sorry, you guys got it wrong. The REAL music started about 1957... then went downhill when the Brits invaded.
Tell me that you don't get a special feeling listening to early Elvis, Beachboys, Righteous Brothers, InkSpots, Shondells, Jerry Vale, Temptations, The Charades, Little Anthony, Little Stevie Wonder, The Four Lettermen and Chad Mitchell Trio!!!
Now, THAT was real music.... and you could hear and understand the words!!
**A: ok, I'll give you that but I resent your "downhill" statement. The Beatles were the Greatest.

Son of Slam

HomeGuru said:
**A: ok, I'll give you that but I resent your "downhill" statement. The Beatles were the Greatest.

Exactly. I do miss the words though. The party lights were red and blue and green. Seven girls in the back of the bus with Fred. Shoop, shoop, smoke gets in my eyes. From Worvertin Mountain to the Blue Danu, we were all shook up.

JETX

"The Beatles were the Greatest."
*** I agree for the EARLY Beatles. But after their little sojourn to India (remember Ravi Shankar??), they went downhill.

P

pass23431

How about a totally new mega group; these two posts could be merged into an entirely new sound; and they could call it
"Indecent Poison"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">