• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

internet solicitation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brennan62

What is the name of your state? the charges are in new hampshire

My brother is 50 years old and a good man, who would
NEVER hurt a child, last week he called me in need of 7500 dollars for a fee,
not a retainer, for a lawyer because he had been IMing a police officer who was
pretending to to an under age girl in a state 300 miles away from where he
lives. that alone mean he needs help and counseling. this has rocked him to his
core and i fear he may be suicidal.he has been charged under 649b and has surendered himself. Our sister has flown in to help him through
the process . she has counseling experience though not in this field. he will make bail tomorrow ,Our cousin who lives in the same city and has two kids has
offered to have him stay with him knowing his situation . which he wouldn't do
if there was the slightest chance of my brother hurting his kids. on the
advice of his lawyer he wont give me any details, what I do know is he never
meet the"girl" and prior to his being contacted by the police he deleted all
contacts on his computer knowing that what he had done is wrong . Right now
only four people including my brother know anything about this .We will be
there for him as will the rest of the family if needed but I feel I need to
know the scope. he knows he needs help I want to be there for him I just feel
blind

Last edited:

JETX

Thank you for your wonderful post about your pedophile brother. Did you have a LEGAL question in there somewhere??

New Hampshire law:
649-B:4 Certain Uses of Computer Services Prohibited. – Any person who knowingly utilizes a computer on-line service, Internet service, or local bulletin board service to seduce, solicit, lure, or entice, or attempt to seduce, solicit, lure, or entice, a child or another person believed by the person to be a child, to commit any of the following is guilty of a class B felony:
I. Any offense under RSA 632-A, relative to sexual assault and related offenses.
II. Indecent exposure and lewdness under RSA 645:1, II; or
III. Endangering a child, as defined in RSA 639:3.

fairisfair

Okay, you would rather have someone lie to you... Truth is.. YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!! :eek:
Well, I pick the idiot, over the pedo. ;)

Poster, you have no idea what your brother is capable of, did you think he was capable of THIS???

Your BROTHER is rocked to the core, imagine, if that HAD been a 14 year old on the other end of the chat, any idea of the damage he might have done to HER?

As for his quickie delete, I assure you that was not guilt, but fear.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">