• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

jail or probation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lindalace66

What is the name of your state? M.O.

A freind of mine, who has a daughter did a very stupid thing, she wanted to get pregnant seeing that some of her freinds the same age (15)
was also pregnant. But her bf (17)didn't want no baby and in fact soon after broke up with her, but stayed freinds.
Later on he found a new gf, but still stayed freinds with my freinds daughter. Well, knowing that he always used condoms she stoled one that he used with his new gf, in fact 4 diffrent times. Well she's pregnant and he doesnt know about it.
She didnt want him back just a baby by him.
So here's my questions.
1# If found out, will she get jail time or probation?
2# Can she keep the child?
3# Could SRS take the daughter out of the home?
4# If SRS was to take her out of the home, for how long?
5# What crime would this be called?
6# Shes never been in trouble with the law before, so would probation be logical?
7# If they did take the baby away, could she get the child back later?
9# How much jail time if any could she get?
8# What could the bf do legally if he found out?

Thats about if, what a mess, but It's too late now.

oh ya have you ever heard of a case like this before?

Thank you for your time....................Linda

Last edited:

snostar

"he always used condoms she stoled one that he used with his new gf, in fact 4 diffrent times."

That is just SICK!! Are you saying she stole used condoms and inseminated herself with the contents? Oh forget it, I don’t want to know.

This has got to be one of the Stupidest Posts of the Year!

Yes, she could be in serious trouble, as if she isn't already!

L

lindalace66

YES I agree, but could you anwer any of the questions?
Any of them would help

L

lindalace66

NO IT'S NOT A JOKE

Anything helpful? What would this crime be called?

Son of Slam

coosi said:
So, we are no longer in the days of "Be fruitful and multiply" as seen in these quotes from the above web page.

Peter Wallis accuses his long-term partner, Kellie Smith, of "intentionally acquiring and misusing" his sperm after she became pregnant

says Ward, an artist and student, "I made my position on this very clear to my girlfriend and did everything to protect myself by the proper use of contraception,"

"intentionally acquiring and misusing"

"proper use of contraception"

L

lindalace66

Is it a felony or Misdemeanor?
Could she get jail time?

n_and

I am posting because I am having a VERY hard time believing this. Air kills sperm. In the right environment, it can live up to 72 hours, and in a womans body; up to a week. A used condom has been in contact with the air. In order for this kid & his girlfriend to have intercourse, throw away the condom, and his ex to throw the contents into herself, becoming pregnant, she would literally have to be there within an hour of the intercourse to go through the trash.

It is POSSIBLE, I guess. If I am wrong, sorry, but I think you got a new boyfriend and now his ex is pregnant, honestly. Do you own an encyclopedia? You should look up the life expectancy of sperm. It will tell you that air kills sperm in about 30 minutes.

If this is a true story, the girl in question needs to take a little trip to the women's center in Springfield.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
L

lindalace66

please help, we are worried for her

Look it's all true, remember 4 times she tried this, and it worked by luck.......or whatever you want to call it.
Could she get jail time? Being a minor?
Probation? Any guesses?
Is it a felony or Misdemeanor?

Please help!

Last edited:
L

lindalace66

It's not my daughter

It's not my daughter, it's my freinds daughter.
She's 2 months along.
Any advice?
If she was my daughter, abortion would be the only choice here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">