• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Judges are unfair

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

LuLu215392000

Bought my cat from the Animal Shelter. Had 30days to get him neutered and rabies shot given. My husband has been in the hospital bleeding internally and out of work. When I went to court about the rabies and told him about this he didn't care and gave me a fine plus court cost. I told him I couldn't afford it. I go to court soon about the neutering which will be a $200.00 fine and want to be prepared with some law material or constitutional things hoping there's a way around this expense. Anybody know any legal info that could help. thanks.

unfair judges

I don't know about the law, but I do know that some vets will help you get the shots by letting you pay them out. Some places, mostly big cities, have these little pet fairs that give rabies shots for free. As for judges being unfair, I agree. I had a judge tell me that my getting raped by an ex cop/ex county jailer was my fault and I would just have to live with it. You might wanna talk to some vets anyway and see what they can do to help you.

B

bellestar

fair - who ever said life was fair. and judges are rarely ever fair. they hear bull sh** stories all day long. hell no they arent fair...

H

Ha

Have you ever hiring attorney before? How much do they charge around?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">