• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

JURY PROBLEM

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

marvel2

HELP? Everyone says it is my duty to go to my jury selection but right now in my life I am going through so much and I already wrote one letter and had it postponed but now I got another notice and I am suppose to appear. I tried writing a letter to explain my situation and to be excused from it but they wont excuse me. I REALLY JUST DONT WANT TO GO....I have enough to worry about just getting through each day. There are lots of other people that they can call upon. It is just making me mad. What will happen if I just don't go? Does anyone know? I am not the type to want to break the law....is that breaking the law? I dont even know but I am the type to be very stubborn....the way I see it..the government has no right to tell me to do something that I don't want to do. It is a free country (at least I thought) and the only thing that i really have to do in this world is die, right? Anyone know what would happen? Anyone been through this before?
Thanks for any help you have to give.
ANGRY AT THE SYSTEM,
Marvel2, PA

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">