• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Just climbed a roof...(Trespassing)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

Nova8

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Kansas

Im 17 and me and some friends climbed on the roof of the school. Not long after we got up cops showed up so we came right down. We were really nice so we only got charged with trespassing even though we had "red eyes and coated mouths". He told us we might get drug testing but I think he was trying to scare us. The problem I run into is i've been on diversion before and I cannot pee with some guy watching (paruesis/shy bladder) and so i've been very worried. It made life an anxiety hell while I was on and had to drink a ton of water to turn in ua's. I thought the punishment for trespassing was just some fine but after reading more I found out that jail is possible so I may have to be on probation.

My question is what would be a typical punishment for a minor who was on a roof and got right down without trouble (trespassing)? And even without getting a check mark for "suspicion of use" but the only thing is the end of the report says "suspects had red rimmed eyes and coated mouthes as if they were using" what are my chances of getting drug tested?

rmet4nzkx

We can't tell you ahead of time what the judge will decide, of course he will take your record into account, but it is up to his descretion, but I would figure you might want to stop using and get used to peeeeeing :rolleyes: and used to people besides your buddies watching!

BTW what were you using? Or was it the fumes of a hot tar roof on a midsummers day? Drink plenty of filtered water, stay away from poppy seeds, you know the drill, remember they can take SG into account so don't over hydrate it will be a dead give away.

Fry016

Wait a second, are you serious about trespassers being jailed? :eek:

Hey rmet4nzkx, you remember my thread about trespassing, right? Do you think this counts for me too? Even though I wasn't really above the roof, and there were no drugs or anything involved...This got me worried a bit. :( I just got the mail the court sent me today, I have to appear for court on August 31st.

To the threadstarter, although we're in different states, I suggest you check the my thread on the 3rd page, titled "Am I in trouble?".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">