• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Just Curious-shoplifting

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sunshine87

New Jersey- i got caught stealing at kolhs department store in brick first time ever i have a clean record they asked me to come back inside with them to the back room .they did a totalk on the clothes and called the cops.the cops left and just took my basi information down adress,name,dl,.then kohls took my picture makde me sign paper that state i can not return to any kohls store in this country ever again.the ladiy said should would have let me go because i was obeying her and very sorry for what i did.but something she said changed in the rules of the store .not sure.she said i will get a fine from kohls in the mail to pay and will have to appear in brick s court.what will happen to me

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
New Jersey- i got caught stealing at kolhs department store in brick first time ever i have a clean record they asked me to come back inside with them to the back room .they did a totalk on the clothes and called the cops.the cops left and just took my basi information down adress,name,dl,.then kohls took my picture makde me sign paper that state i can not return to any kohls store in this country ever again.the ladiy said should would have let me go because i was obeying her and very sorry for what i did.but something she said changed in the rules of the store .not sure.she said i will get a fine from kohls in the mail to pay and will have to appear in brick s court.what will happen to me
YOu will be ordered to pay restitution (in addition to a CIVIL demand from the store), most likely be given community service and probation, and hopefully ordered to get an education.

Do not count on ever being able to be employed in retail or working in a career that requires honesty and working with money.

JustAPal00

YOu will be ordered to pay restitution (in addition to a CIVIL demand from the store), most likely be given community service and probation, and hopefully ordered to get an education.

Do not count on ever being able to be employed in retail or working in a career that requires honesty and working with money.
I'll say, that was difficult to read.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">