• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Just wondering about these 2 websites.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Fry016

I hope this is the right subforum for this, if not, I apologize.

www.savetoby.com
www.krohm.net/bernd.htm

I came across these 2 sites the other day, and I was wondering...Is all this legal? How are these people not charged with anything yet? The second site says "It's a joke." in tiny letters at the bottom of the page, but the first site has nothing like that. Pretty obvious these guys are just after a quick buck (pretty damn smart, too) but shouldn't there be laws against all this stuff? Just wondering.

Thanks for your time.

Last edited:

CdwJava

Fry016 said:
I hope this is the right subforum for this, if not, I apologize.

www.savetoby.com
www.khrom.net/bernd

I came across these 2 sites the other day, and I was wondering...Is all this legal? How are these people not charged with anything yet? The second site says "It's a joke." in tiny letters at the bottom of the page, but the first site has nothing like that. Pretty obvious these guys are just after a quick buck (pretty damn smart, too) but shouldn't there be laws against all this stuff? Just wondering.

Thanks for your time.
People can ask anyone they want for money. If some idiot wants to pony up and give this idiot money, then they deserve to be parted from their cash.

- Carl

CdwJava

Fry016 said:
Weird, I thought it would go under fraud, but I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the reply. :)
What's fraudulent about it?

Unless he was trying to sell you the pictured rabbit and then sent you a brown lop-ear instead, there's no fraud that I can see.

- Carl

S

seniorjudge

Fry016 said:
Weird, I thought it would go under fraud, but I guess I was wrong. Thanks for the reply. :)
Hey, the GOVERNMENT sells lottery tickets! That's the biggest fraud in the country and no one has arrested the government.

Fry016

seniorjudge said:
Hey, the GOVERNMENT sells lottery tickets! That's the biggest fraud in the country and no one has arrested the government.
Never thought of it that way. It's true. :D

ENASNI

Wait a minute!!!

They found my bunny wabbit!!!
Now how do I get them to send it to me...
I have been looking for that dang critter for months.
Thanks for the website... :D

S

seniorjudge

Forgot to tell ya...we ate him yesterday...couldn't wait...now getta outta here and go bother someone else, kid...we're tired of yer whinin'....

ENASNI

waahhh

seniorjudge said:

Forgot to tell ya...we ate him yesterday...couldn't wait...now getta outta here and go bother someone else, kid...we're tired of yer whinin'....
Rabbit killer :mad:

S

seniorjudge

Fry016 said:
On a serious note, it must be those PETA freaks sending all that money. Who else would? :eek:
PETA?

You mean People Eating Tasty Animals?

Fry016

seniorjudge said:
PETA?

You mean People Eating Tasty Animals?
HAHAHA! That's the one!

If the webmasters of these 2 sites are actually getting money off this scheme, I support them 100%. 200% if PETA is involved.

S

seniorjudge

CdwJava said:
Well, I'd be happy to volunteer my state legislature to begin with! :cool:

- Carl
# Bell, Shannon Wilson d. 1874
Murder Victim. She was an alleged murder victim of cannibal Alfred Packer. Bell and 4 other people were killed and eaten by Packer between February and April 1874 and buried here. Packer was later convicted and sentenced to death, but his sentence was later changed to 40 years in prison. Packer was released on parole in January 1901. He died in 1907. The incident inspired a movie and a song by musician Phil Ochs. (Bio by: KP)

It is rumored that the judge, in sentencing Packer, said, "Dang it Alfred, you et ever Democrat in Hinsdale County!"

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">