• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

juvenile facing felony

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

camk2004

Washington state,

I am facing a felony charge of Arson 2 in the state of washington. I was originally barely involved in this which started as a prank by one of my friends, and because I was present even though I provided no help whatsoever I am being tried for Arson 2. I am very concerned with this because it is something I don't want to taint my record in the future, and the consequences I face are very harsh considering my involvement. I was just wondering if there was any way i could get this reduced or any way possible these charges could be dropped or countered by my attorney and I. Any help would be appreciated greatly because I am still in my teens and I don't want a prank by one of my friends to ruin my life, if I had of known that just being around him would get me in such trouble I would have left immediately. Thank you

cameron:(:confused:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">