• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

juvenile law/minor in possesion of alcohol/curfew

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

felipe212

What is the name of your state? nevada

ok i am out of the united states of america and have lived here some time i have gotten 3 tickets so far 2 for curfew and 1 for minor in possesion of alcohol and curfew i need to bring a parent to court but i can not get my dad to come to court with me what can i do and what is the best way out of this i am planing on leaving this countrie but i am not leaving until after my court date!

the charges for minor in possesion were pretty much wromg as i did not have alchol and was not intoxicated either! and the curfew charge was inside of a friends apartment the cops went inside not even knocking on the door!!! the just went in!!

please help and reply thanks!!

H

hmmbrdzz

QUOTE: "What is the name of your state? nevada

ok i am out of the united states of america and have lived here some time"

My response: What? Do you mean to stay that you're not FROM the United States and have lived in Nevada some time?

I don't know how to help you, really. You're apparently a juvenile without a parent to depend on. You need to try to get the assistance of an adult. Call a responsible adult you know and try to get some help with this. Here's a site that might help you.

good luck

hmmbrdzz

http://www.mynevadacounty.com/da/html/juvenile_court.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">