• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

juvenile littering

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cstarr7462

What is the name of your state? ohio
My son threw 2 bottles of white out out the school bus window.
now he is kicked off the bus permetly and he has to go to court for a violation of code section 4511.82 as a juvenile littering case. they say he has prrior cases but the only one he ever had was dismissed without prejudice to re file. so what can they do to him he is 15 and was looking forward to getting his driving permit on the 22 but we go to court on the 16 can they take that from him? And what else could they do? any help please!!!!
cstarr7462:confused:

HomeGuru

cstarr7462 said:
What is the name of your state? ohio
My son threw 2 bottles of white out out the school bus window.
now he is kicked off the bus permetly and he has to go to court for a violation of code section 4511.82 as a juvenile littering case. they say he has prrior cases but the only one he ever had was dismissed without prejudice to re file. so what can they do to him he is 15 and was looking forward to getting his driving permit on the 22 but we go to court on the 16 can they take that from him? And what else could they do? any help please!!!!
cstarr7462:confused:
**A: what was he doing with bottles of white out? There are other more modern products used to correct typing errors and it does not make for a clean computer monitor.

racer72

Get your son some help and soon. Sniffing white out is a popular thing with teens, it will lead to much worse things such as sniffing paints and other chemicals. This should be a much bigger concern than his driving or bus riding priveliges. I saw a site that estimates 3/4 of the white out sold (and stolen) in the US today is for purposes for which it was not designed.

C

cstarr7462

homeguru
the school he goes to still does use white out. he has never been a problem before like i said hes 15, just goofing off i dont what more to say i mean he did admit to it even though the camrea on the bus did not get it on film atleast he admits to his wrong doing, thats alot more than i can say fpr a lot of kids now a days!
cstarr7462:(

C

cstarr7462

racer72,
i really dont think my son is sniffing i could be wrong but he a good kid and goes to the doc on a regular basis wouldnt he know if something was going on? plus he is drug tested for the sports he plays at school. how else would i know if he was sniffing? he doesnt have bottles laying around or even hiden i go through his room at least every two weeks to gather clothes or what ever else i can find im worried about other things so i do look just a concered mom.

C

cstarr7462

ok well thanks

well now all of you have made it worse i was just looking for some ansewers and all i have gotten is more ?? and worries, but i really do not think he is sniffing, but i am only the parent so who knows, if there is anyone out the with some ansewers to my ?? please help.
Thanks for more worries,

HomeGuru

If your son is not even showing responsibility while riding a school bus, he surely is not responsible enough to be driving a motor vehicle. Driving is supposed to be an earned privilege.

Last edited:
C

cstarr7462

homeguru

u mean to tell me u never through anything out a window? nothing i mean come on hes 15 how mature were u when u were 15? i dont understand all the hostlity here i was just lookin for help
cstarr7462
i mean have you had kids? do you have a clue how teenagers are? im sorry but i just dont get it!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

HomeGuru

Re: homeguru

cstarr7462 said:
u mean to tell me u never through anything out a window? nothing i mean come on hes 15 how mature were u when u were 15? i dont understand all the hostlity here i was just lookin for help
cstarr7462
i mean have you had kids? do you have a clue how teenagers are? im sorry but i just dont get it!!!!!!!!!!
**A: so are you saying that he committed no infraction and that he should not be punished?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Does he wear things like - -

Bell bottom pants?

Multi-colored shirts?

Beads around his neck?

Sandles?

Wide belts?

Beaded bracelets?

Peace and Love buttons?

Leather floppy hats?

Rose-colored glasses?

Does he listen to music such as - -

Bob Dylan?

Buffy Saint Marie?

Judy Collins?

When he gets his driver's license, is there an old V.W. Bus that he's had his eye on? Is it mult-colored?

Does he say things like - -

Groovy?

Keep on truckin'?

Outta sight, man?

Wait a minute! That was ME during the 1960's and 1970's!

IAAL

HomeGuru

In the 70's, black light posters, incense, strawberry oils, Make Love Not War bumper stickers, Zig-Zag rolling papers, Joan Baez, Rita Coolidge, Neil Young and Crazy Horse.............

H

hexeliebe

Joni Mitchell, Joan Collins, CSNY, $1 gasoline, $5 carloads at the drive-in, skating rinks that didn't have riots....

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

If it wasn't for the Vietnam war, I'd really start pining for the "good ol' days". Unfortunately, all of the above-mentioned items were an outgrowth of that war.

But, being a hippie or a yippie was pretty cool in those days.

IAAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">