• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

k sale to possible informant-did they have to bust at time of transaction or what?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

badmove

recently i sold a 'friend' 1gm of K. this was on a monday or tuesday and he said that later in the week he might also want to make a meth purchase. after the k sale i never heard from him again. my concern is this: he recently received 2 consec. sentences for a drug charge, was due to report, but at the last minute his date was changed to late next year. it was brought to my attention tonight that he is supposedly playing informant for the FBI, hence the change in his sentence date. if this IS the case my question is: do the authorities have to make an arrest at the time of the trans. or can it be after the fact. this has been about a month now and understandibly it has me very concerned. i just want to know how long this can be retained before it is used negatively against me.

B

bellestar

WELL IF THAT IS THE CASE AND HE IS THE INFORMANT THE FBI CAN BE DOING A INVESTIGATION ON YOU. THERE HAS BEEN CASES WERE THEY USE SERVAILIENCE ON YOU. THEY CAN JUST SIT BACK AND COLLECT DATA AND RECORD YOUR PHONE CONVERSATIONS. SO WHEN THEY DO BUST YOU THEY HAVE LOTS OF EVIDENCE. MOST OF THE TIME THEY LIKE TO GET YOU WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT. THERE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS OF MINE WHO WERE BEING WATCHED FOR 6 MONTHS BEFORE THEY MOVED IN. AND WHEN THEY MOVED IN IT WAS JUST WHEN THEY RE-UPED THERE PRODUCT. AND BOOM A RAID. THEY WAIT TO SEE HOW YOU WORK. LIKE I SAID THEY WANT YOU AT YOUR PRIME TIME. WHEN THE FRIENDS OF MINE WENT TO THE POLICE STATION. THE COPS HAD PICTURES OF THERE CARS. LICENSE PLATE NUMBERS. PICTURES OF EVERYONE AND ANY ONE WHO CAME IN AND OUT OF THERE APARTMENT. SO IF THEY ARE WATCHING YOU, I SUGGEST YOU CHILL FOR A BIT.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">