• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

kidnapping

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

talons

What is the name of your state? Washington

I was in a major legal struggle recently, a struggle in which my cousin claimed to be a victim in. My son was a very important part of my defence. Before trial was to be, my cousin made arrangements for my son to live with her relatives in Hawaii and sent a FAX to my sons high school directing them to fax his records to a high school in Hawaii. She then signed it with my sons mothers name. I have custody of him. The school says it's kidnapping and perhaps tampering with a witness. Is this so? My cousin has also been doing a host of other things to harrass us. She's been keeping records of me, my family, my friends, their children, my business, etc. She tried to get my attorney in the case to drop me as a client, has had the VINE system call me over 400 times, has filed false complaints against me, and this is the short list. The police and courts aren't helping me. I need help

HomeGuru

talons said:
What is the name of your state? Washington

I was in a major legal struggle recently, a struggle in which my cousin claimed to be a victim in. My son was a very important part of my defence. Before trial was to be, my cousin made arrangements for my son to live with her relatives in Hawaii and sent a FAX to my sons high school directing them to fax his records to a high school in Hawaii. She then signed it with my sons mothers name. I have custody of him. The school says it's kidnapping and perhaps tampering with a witness. Is this so? My cousin has also been doing a host of other things to harrass us. She's been keeping records of me, my family, my friends, their children, my business, etc. She tried to get my attorney in the case to drop me as a client, has had the VINE system call me over 400 times, has filed false complaints against me, and this is the short list. The police and courts aren't helping me. I need help
**A: then good grief, go see an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">