• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

KY-felony arrist warrant-I now live in AZ.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

idk

KY felony arrest warrant for Black Male, I am White. Charge is passing bad check for over $400. I now live in AZ. How do I resolve this. Also what about background check asking for 7 year addresses, been in AZ for 6. Thanks.

JETX

Sell your 'secret' to Michael Jackson. He is obviously willing to pay BIG bucks to figure out how someone can change from black to white!!!
Then, you can take the money that you collect from him and hire an attorney to resolve what I assume is a case of mistaken identity.

And, you might be able to buy a few more vowels and consonents so that you can let us know enough SPECIFICS to try to help.

"Captain, all shields are at full power. Photon torpedo tubes are loaded and on standby. Full warp power available at your command."
"Good Scotty, now give me all the thrust you can."
"All stations, go to Red Alert!"
"Whoop, Whoop, Whoop!"

I

idk

The summmons states that the person is black.
This person used my check.
I moved around the time of the summons six years ago.
Subseqently found out there was an arrest warrant.
I am white.
Can I get out of this on technicality?????

JETX

Back the horses up!!! This is the first we have heard of a summons. Your first post was only about some ambiguous six year old out-of-state arrest warrant.

What kind of summons did you receive???

If it is all from out of state, I would simply write the DA a letter (certified RRR) including a letter stating the situation and include: (1) a current copy of your photo drivers license and (2) a copy of the police report from the stolen check(s). Ask that they correct their records and withdraw the summons.

I

idk

I did not file a report with the police, it happened at the same time I moved to AZ.

What is your take on the background check, ie I may be applying for a job which requires one. FYI, I was not hired recently due to a similar check.

Going to lunch.
Thank you for your respones.

idk

JETX

You can't bar an employer from checking his potential employees.

I would suggest giving them permission to check, but also explain the problem to them beforehand. It might also help to have a a copy of the police report or statement with physical description of the suspect.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">