• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

LACO B&P 25620(c) Citation At Lake Castaic.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

REASER715

What Does The (c) Stand For?? I live in Los Angeles County and received a B&P 25620(c) at the launch ramp at Lake Castaic, CA.. I had 12 unopened 12oz containers in a plastic bag when I was climbing on board the boat. The life guard reported me and thus a LACO Deputy came over to the boat. I quickly stood up and said they are mine and the Deputy was cool with me after that. He asked me to follow him to his S.U.V. and we talked/exchanged information and was given a (c) citation. Even though I did not have a open containers and all were accounted for, he said he was giving me a break. He thanked me and let my 25 year old nephew take the beer back to our truck.

Court & Citation Costs - Does someone have an idea of how much it will all costs?

Record - How will this effect my record? Can I get it off?

Thank You Very Much,

REASER715

FlyingRon

I assume it refers to paragraph (c) of the section. This is odd as the (c) is just an exception from the open container law for those handling recycling.

The (a) is the actual violation for OPEN containers.
The (b) is an exemption for being in a place with a liquor license.

This sounds very odd.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">