• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Larceny...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

yasuo

What is the name of your state? Washington

I've been summoned to court to answer 'information'. The violation is Title 18, Section 641. What happened was that I stole about 140 dollars in cards, just regular cards. This happened in June of this year, I'm just now being summoned to court for it. I recieved paperwork the day it all happened, it said I needed to pay a 250 dollar fine. Also, an area on the paperwork had 'date to appear in court' but it was blank. I haven't paid the fine yet, but I have the full intention to.

I'm not a repeated offender, I'm 18, I've completed High School and I am now looking for a job. I'm very curious on what my sentence could be, or what the summons for information could be all about. Thanks in advance--

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">