• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

At Large

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHUCKS

What is the name of your state? MEXICO CITY
I HAVE BEEN HIDDING OUT FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS NOW. (WARRENTS) BS CRIMES FROM 1996.( NON VIOLENT SMALL TIME BS. NO VICTIMS INVOLED ) SHOULD I KEEP HIDDING OR GO BACK AND WAKE THE DOGS. WILL THE COURT SYSTEM RECONIZE PEOPLE MATURE/CHANGE, OR WILLTHEY GRILL ME FOR WARRENTS 10 YEARS AGO ?

CdwJava

Th ewarrant doesn't go away. There is no way to tell how aggressively they will pursue the case 10 years after the fact. But the fact you have apparently been in hiding for 10 years tells us that the charges aren't exactly that minor, nor are they apparently "BS".

- Carl

S

shell007

CHUCKS said:
What is the name of your state? MEXICO CITY
I HAVE BEEN HIDDING OUT FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS NOW. (WARRENTS) BS CRIMES FROM 1996.( NON VIOLENT SMALL TIME BS. NO VICTIMS INVOLED ) SHOULD I KEEP HIDDING OR GO BACK AND WAKE THE DOGS. WILL THE COURT SYSTEM RECONIZE PEOPLE MATURE/CHANGE, OR WILLTHEY GRILL ME FOR WARRENTS 10 YEARS AGO ?
Legal answer: I don't know.
Moral answer: I sure hope so.

A crime is a crime. Just because you didn't injure someone DOES NOT MEAN THERE WERE NO VICTIMS. Someone somewhere WAS a victim of the crime YOU COMMITTED.

CHUCKS

CdwJava said:
Th ewarrant doesn't go away. There is no way to tell how aggressively they will pursue the case 10 years after the fact. But the fact you have apparently been in hiding for 10 years tells us that the charges aren't exactly that minor, nor are they apparently "BS".

- Carl
WELL HIDDING IS REALLY THE TRUTH. I JUST HAVE NEVER WENT BACK TO MICHIGAN. THANKS CARL. I AGREE AND UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM.YOU HAVE NO WAY IN KNOWING THE FACTS. I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THERE IS A "FELONY WARRENT". BUT I DO KNOW THERE IS A WARRENT. SOMEONE REPORTED MY PLATE NUMBER .ABOUT SOME RETURNS FROM THE BACK OF A STORE BEING TAKEN, OUTSIDE NEXT TO THE TRASH (NON FUNTIONAL RETURNS) NEXT TO THE TRASH!
WELL HIDDING IS REALLY THE TRUTH. I JUST HAVE NEVER WENT BACK TO MICHIGAN.

CHUCKS

shell007 said:
Legal answer: I don't know.
Moral answer: I sure hope so.

A crime is a crime. Just because you didn't injure someone DOES NOT MEAN THERE WERE NO VICTIMS. Someone somewhere WAS a victim of the crime YOU COMMITTED.
WERE TALKING ABOUT TEN YEARS AGO. EVERYONE SCREWS UP

Last edited by a moderator:
S

shell007

CHUCKS said:
WERE TALKING ABOUT TEN YEARS AGO. EVERYONE SCREWS UP "

It really does not matter how long ago it was.

As for "everyone screws up"...I WOULD SAY NO!

Do people make mistakes....YES!

However...YOU ARE A CRIMINAL WITH WARRANTS. I WOULD NOT consider that a mistake or a minor screw up.

Last edited by a moderator:

AHA

CHUCKS said:
WELL HIDDING IS REALLY THE TRUTH. I JUST HAVE NEVER WENT BACK TO MICHIGAN. THANKS CARL. I AGREE AND UNDERSTAND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM.YOU HAVE NO WAY IN KNOWING THE FACTS. I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THERE IS A "FELONY WARRENT". BUT I DO KNOW THERE IS A WARRENT. SOMEONE REPORTED MY PLATE NUMBER .ABOUT SOME RETURNS FROM THE BACK OF A STORE BEING TAKEN, OUTSIDE NEXT TO THE TRASH (NON FUNTIONAL RETURNS) NEXT TO THE TRASH!
WELL HIDDING IS REALLY THE TRUTH. I JUST HAVE NEVER WENT BACK TO MICHIGAN.
Please start spelling hiding correctly, it's really annoying.

rmet4nzkx

While the weather may be better in Mexico, you don't hide there for 10 years because you stole some garbage, there must be more to the story. Return and see what happens.

CHUCKS

Chucks At Large

This Is The Bests Advise I Get ? You Know What This Is Not An Advice Page .its A Critic Page. Most Of What I Have Been Reading Is A Bunch Degenerite Idiots With Negitive, Aggresive ,critical, Commets With Real People With Real Issues. I Never Expected" Your A Criminal With Warrents !" Or Spell Hiddinng Correct. What The Hell Kind Of Advice Is That?! I Can Only Imagine Fat American Women Sitting On There Asses In Front Of A Screen With Nothing Els To Do But Be Critical To Other Peoples Questions ,worries ,concerns Or Problems. This Could Be A Good Site If Inconsiderite People Would Find Another Site . Oh, I Dont Know. One Like The Misserables . You'd Fit Right In "shelly" And A Bunch Of Other Senor Idiot Critics.
Now Again
Its Been Ten Years Since I Have Been In The States. The Embassy Gave Me A One Year American Passport Last Winter. (immigration Thing)" Now" Will, A Ten Year Old Warrent Have The Same Merit As, Oh" Lets Say A Three Year Old One.
Again, Non Violen And No Victims.

S

shell007

CHUCKS said:
This Is The Bests Advise I Get ? You Know What This Is Not An Advice Page .its A Critic Page. Most Of What I Have Been Reading Is A Bunch Degenerite Idiots With Negitive, Aggresive ,critical, Commets With Real People With Real Issues. I Never Expected" Your A Criminal With Warrents !" Or Spell Hiddinng Correct. What The Hell Kind Of Advice Is That?! I Can Only Imagine Fat American Women Sitting On There Asses In Front Of A Screen With Nothing Els To Do But Be Critical To Other Peoples Questions ,worries ,concerns Or Problems. This Could Be A Good Site If Inconsiderite People Would Find Another Site . Oh, I Dont Know. One Like The Misserables . You'd Fit Right In "shelly" And A Bunch Of Other Senor Idiot Critics.
Now Again
Its Been Ten Years Since I Have Been In The States. The Embassy Gave Me A One Year American Passport Last Winter. (immigration Thing)" Now" Will, A Ten Year Old Warrent Have The Same Merit As, Oh" Lets Say A Three Year Old One.
Chucks....YOU NEED TO GO AWAY!

If you can't handle the criticism around here....you'll never survive in the real world.

As for your comment:
I Can Only Imagine Fat American Women Sitting On There Asses In Front Of A Screen With Nothing Els To Do But Be Critical To Other Peoples Questions ,worries ,concerns Or Problems
If you only knew...you would choke on your words and be free from all of your worries. ;):D

AHA

CHUCKS said:
Now Again
Until you learn how to spell ONE SINGLE word correctly, you shouldn't be on this forum. If you don't want to learn english, then you need to go back to wherever you crawled out from.

I'm not a fat american woman, so stop making a fool out of yourself, no one is going to take you serious here. Say bye bye.

garrula lingua

No, that warrant has no force.
But first, to terminate it, you have to contact the agency that issued it.
Once you contact them, they have to suspend the warrant and recall it; it will, however, stay in the system until you contact them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">