• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lawyer is a crook

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

camero94

What is the name of your state? ga
i have paid my lawyer alot of money to represent me. he is from sc and i live in georgia. he knows all the judges and all other officials in the state. and is said to be one of the best in the city and all of the state. he has not done anything to help me. my psi keeps getting changed, years keep getting added. and he does not keep in touch with my family or me to let us know what is going on. he has missed 4 court dates and has no idea for a good defense. i paid him to represent me and my friend from whom was with me when i was arrested,$20.000 . but the next day my friend hired another lawyer. he even signed a document saying he would not turn state evidence against me with my lawyer and i even have a witness that was in his office when we hired and paid and signed paper work, but the secretary and lawyer acts like they dont remember him signing the contract to turn state evidence. but he has already been to trial and was sentenced to 2 years. and the man that had me set up only sot 5 years he was charged with the same thing. my question is should i hire another lawyer?

Bravo8

"Lawyer is a crook"

Aren't they all?!?!?!?

Just a joke, guys......please don't ban me. I'll play nice from now on, I promise! :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">