• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lawyer sign for settlement without rights

• Thread starter florida lady 10
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

florida lady 10

Not sure where to post this. Long story. My lawyer sent me a contract to review, meantime he signs a release with my insurance company asumming I would take the offer. I refused. He threaten to file jugement on me if i did not sign the contract, I said ok and walked out. Later, another contract/more money and I signed that one. I was under so much pressure. Question, can I still bring charges against my lawyer for signing my rights away? Insurance took 34,000. out of my additional pip and paid doctor bills because of this, I was disabled from accident and wanted to keep the pip for loss of my earnigs in my self-employed buisness. Can i sue to recorver and what type of ;awyer handles this kind of suit? Sould i hire a lawter to send him a letter and see if we can settle this on our own?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">