• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

legal advice and comfort

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tinostar

What is the name of your state? california and i was an employee atr walmartand i pased off fitcitious money as i was on the clock and got caught and then i was fired and now i am being charged with pc 459 second degree commercial burlary and forgery. The thing is i have never been arrested or have a criminal background. A group of 5 people were later areetsed a few months after i was fired because i gave the companynames of people who who doing all the big stealing. I passed off six fake hundred ollars and the girls that just giot busted stole thousands. Can my case be grouped with theirs and what is my case looking at if convicetd please nay help would be nice i am so nervous

quincy

Under P 459 (b), Commercial burglary, the charge can be either a misdemeanor or a felony. If charged as a misdemeanor, you face a maximum of one year in jail. If charged as a felony, you face 16 months, or 2 to 3 years in state prison.

For forgery, under PC 470/473, you can be charged with either a misdemeanor or a felony. With the misdemeanor, you can face one year in county jail. With the felony charge, you will go to state prison.

The fact that you revealed the identities of others involved in criminal activity at WalMart may work in your favor. I hope you have an attorney.

You have every reason to be nervous.

seniorjudge

Note to all posters: My "warm and fuzzy" font is not working. Please be advised that all responses from me will be direct and to the point.

I had this happen to my warm and fuzzy font once.

A good dose of penicillin cleared it right up!:D

fairisfair

Note to all posters: My "warm and fuzzy" font is not working. Please be advised that all responses from me will be direct and to the point.

I had this happen to my warm and fuzzy font once.

A good dose of penicillin cleared it right up!:D
isn't penicillin fuzzy?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">