• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

legal advise

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lori_n_junior

i live in ohio,warren county.need a juvenile attorney.i had a court apointed attorney , which i fired.is it the courts responsibility to apoint me a new attorney?i have a nephew being charged for 4 counts of rape.on my neice,his cuz.on her word. no evidence has been brought forward yet yet.from information we,ve been informed of of .thers no evidence.his rights were not read to him when he was aressted.which he wasnt aressted. warrant was issused for his aresst. but his uncle and his grand father had picked him up, brought him to the warren county jail in lebanon ohio,hes has informed his mother , prosicuting attorneys has tried to get him to plead guilty on these charges. which he has made plan/ he didnt comitt this crime.hes not going to comitt guilty to charges he didnt do. and be locked up.familys wants answers and isnt recieving any from the prosicuting attorney.we feel he should have been releaced on house arrest till a court date. was also mentioned an electronic ankle braclet could have been given. only answer received so far. is that trouble from his 2 cousins , his aunts boys has been in .thats there reason for holding him, because they live in same house hold.there trouble is far from what nephew is being charged with .

stephenk

start over and try and make sense. I got confused halfway through all the abbreviations and partial sentences.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">