• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal Advise About Battery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CashMoney

What is the name of your state? Georgia

Alright... well i got into a fight at school a while back and knocked this one kid out and he has to go to the hospital and whatever.. well i got a lawyer and stuff and my court date is this friday, now do you think i will be put on prohibation and/or be drug tested? oo ya im 17. ill tell u a little more about the situation, the kid was talkin **** to me and we fought in the bathroom, but right when i walked int he bathroom he had his shirt off and his fists up, so that is kinda self-defense and my lawyer knows this and says he is gon base the defense on that, also i am a 3.2 student w/ a 1170 sat, got a job, and have never been in real big trouble. help me out and tell me what you think is going to happen

HomeGuru

CashMoney said:
What is the name of your state? Georgia

Alright... well i got into a fight at school a while back and knocked this one kid out and he has to go to the hospital and whatever.. well i got a lawyer and stuff and my court date is this friday, now do you think i will be put on prohibation and/or be drug tested? oo ya im 17. ill tell u a little more about the situation, the kid was talkin **** to me and we fought in the bathroom, but right when i walked int he bathroom he had his shirt off and his fists up, so that is kinda self-defense and my lawyer knows this and says he is gon base the defense on that, also i am a 3.2 student w/ a 1170 sat, got a job, and have never been in real big trouble. help me out and tell me what you think is going to happen
**A: I think you are in deep sh*t and your lawyer is a fool.

C

CashMoney

Re: Re: Re: Re: Legal Advise About Battery

HomeGuru said:
**A: Very.
can you tell me why and what is going to be my punishment

C

CashMoney

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Legal Advise About Battery

up, please help

C

CashMoney

honestly guru, what do u thi nk is going to happen to me

racer72

You are going to learn the difference between self defense and assault. You seem a little worried about being drug testing, would that be a problem? You are looking at probation and community service, maybe a fine. Your real problem is going to happen when his parents sue your parents. Then the $&!/ is going to hit the fan.

C

CashMoney

would drug testing be bad? ya, i wouldnt pass one, but i can if i know im going to be drug tested. so you think i will get probation?

C

CashMoney

dequeendistress said:
Due to your posts my advice is to have your attorney speak for you at court.
thanks for making fun of me.... ne wayzz... my lawyer told me to not even go to court he said he is going to do eveyrthing for me... i have no clue what that means

C

CashMoney

newayz queen, lemme tell you the whole story and you can tell me what you think is going to happen to me.. well ne wayz im 17, and this kid is 14... i was walking to class, him and his friends are mean mugging me and i just keep starin back at em... they say somethin, i walk off. well ne wayz this kid is actually in my class and i see him in my class and he comes up to me and is like you got a prob and im like ya you midget.. and all this **** ok. Well i am outnumberred in this situation, so im just kinda laughin it off and whatever comin back wit witty remarks... well he is talkin hella **** but it doesnt phase me and my disses are gettin him shook cuz the whole class is like Whooo!!!!.. Well ne wayz, he is like meet me in the bathroom. So the bell rings, and he runs to the bathroom ahead of me, and im just like aight imma walk in here and talk to him. I walk in and hes in there with his boys, his boys are kinda scared of me so their like, yall can fight 1 on 1... he had his shirt off btw... so his friends leave and duke puts his fists up and i knock him out and than i leave. and basically, a bunch of people from the class wrote statements on what they saw, almost all of the kids including the teacher said that i was acting really calm and the other kid was the kid talkin junk, but than his boys wrote a statement callin me a punk pussy and **** so basically those arent going to have as much credibility. But what do you think about the sitation?

dequeendistress

CashMoney said:
thanks for making fun of me.... ne wayzz... my lawyer told me to not even go to court he said he is going to do eveyrthing for me... i have no clue what that means
It means your lawyer and I think alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">