• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

legal help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lori_n_junior

like to know if in the state of ohio, did my nephew need to have his rights read to him ,upon the time of being handcuffed ?,.,does he have rights ? and how can a court system hold my nephew in juvenile court, due to bad things his other cousins have done.there trying to prove my sis, an unfit mother, which shouldnt matter, considering the other 2 boys arent her sons.if the court apointed attorney was fired, does he have the right to have another court apointed attorney represent him?considering him to be a juvenile.15 yrs of age?and can he be held in jail only due to say so of his crime , with no evidence presented?shouldnt he been released on house aresst.or suplied with a electronic ankle braclet ?

lori_n_junior

Based on my experience, my brother is going through the exact same thing. They have held him since November and now he is going through his 3rd attorney. The prosecution has withheld evidence that could have helped my brother in the trial phase. We are still awaiting his sentencing, but yes they were able to convict him on her testimony alone. We are in the process of trying to prove prosecutorial misconduct because of the lack of investigation they did on this case. The judge has allowed my brother to file motions that I and my family have typed up. If you are not a rich family, you may as well get to know the legal system and read up on his rights. That will be your only hope. You cannot depend on the attorney!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">