• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal Issue / Canine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

legmanconcepts

My wife and I gave our dog back to our breeder due to some on foreseen problems in our home. He was given to them with
the expressed consent that nothing would be done with the dog for a couple weeks with regard to placement or sale. The dog
was given to another family without our knowledge, then after changes were made in our home we wished to acquire the dog
back. We had found that he was given away by the breeder , we then contacted the new possessor of our dog and were told
that they were not going to give the dog up and that was her decision. Now my question is that, we hold the C.K.C. registration
of the dog and no money was returned to us by the breeder nor received from the new possessors of the dog that therefore
means we still own the dog , correct?. We have written a letter, to be certified, to send to the possessor of the dog to advise the
return of the dog in 5 days or we will consider him as stolen. We will then contact the local police department to reacquire our
stolen property. Please help us on this, and Thank You in advance for a quick response.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">