• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Liable and Grandparent Rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jremington1964

What is the name of your state? Oklahoma

Allegations have been made that my husband sexually abused our grandson (2 yrs old). DNA test have been returned with negative findings from the hospital that did "Rape test". Case is closed according to the police department.

Now his mother will not allow my husband to see him -

First what can be done about the false allegations made and 2nd what are our rights as grandparents for visitation...

Case Notes: Allegations were made at the hospital by MY daughter... the only two people that we know of being investigated are myself and my husband.

There is alot more history - but if needed I will be glad to fill you in. But all family, friends, co-workers know about what was said - time off work, emotional trauma and my concern has mostly been that the child was put through such a traumatic situation for what - "A DIAPER RASH".
Thanks for your opinions and advise in advance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">