• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Life Endangered !!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

thecult

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Louisiana

I am in ponchatoula, My business partner and i borrowed money from him to get our business back off the ground. It has been three months since we borrowed the money, and we cannot pay him back at this time. We started to get off the ground and Hurricane Katrina came through and put a massive halt on our business, now he is angry and has come to my house last night with 4 other guys and i know he had a gun , i do not know if the others did or not. They wanted somehting to hold till i got some moeny for them the following day, so i gave them my $2300.00 dollar computer so they wouldnt endanger our lives, which i cannot get back due to not having money by 1 o clock today. I know two of them for a fact are in the military and aren't afraid to kill if they have too. I am wondering how far does it have to go for me to take action to protect myself? and if it does come to me having to get physical, Even if i have to take a life(which i do not want to do, cause i do not want to be charged for murder, and also i do not want anyone else coming after me to kill me for killing him, also i couldn't bare to know that i took someones loved one from them, i know it is weird to still care about things like this, but i couldn't be able to handle it. Iam allready freaking out enough to where i feel like im going to have a heart attack, and if i get the police involved, i am afraid he may be into something else that would really jeopordize my life, as i know now , he doesnt mess with drugs, but the way he is actigng i do not want to pull the police in to this for fear of my families well being and myself due to him being into something like drugs or what ever he may be into that the law dissaproves of, and also all the moving around hiding from them and worry if someone is out to get my family and myself.)for fear of my families life and my own life being endangered, how do i know when i can do that without beign charged for murder ?

ANy kind of response will be helpful and ease my nerves some. Thank you for your time, I really do want to be anonymous so nothing else comes down on me to join the debt i allready owe him and have it reflect on my families well being. thank you.

thecult

found out

STATE : Louisiana

I found out, on my property if he hits me i can do what it takes to defend myself, if i need a gun to stop it i can use it. If he comes to my house with a loaded weapon, i can shoot him dead and not be charged with murder.

this is very true. I do not mess around with no silly stuff. But i know where your coming from being the internet, you cant beleive a word that is typed unless it is coming from someone you know and trust. Thank you though for taking time with it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">