• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

life with felony

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASPX2

im a good girl who might get a felony because of unemployment fraud. i never thought my life would end this way.

dmcc10880

And your legal question is?

How to defend against your "potential" charges?

Or as AoG suggested, do you need to find a pyschological advice board?

ASPX2

i just dont know what to expect and I'm in it alone. no help or money. owell. I get what I deserve i guess.
Its funny how being so poor can make you do things you normally wouldnt do.

Antigone*

i just dont know what to expect and I'm in it alone. no help or money. owell. I get what I deserve i guess.
Its funny how being so poor can make you do things you normally wouldnt do.
That is an excuse. It has nothing to do be with being poor and everything with being have character weaknesses.

ASPX2

eh. myriad. unlikely. owell. one thing I have realized is that it's best not to judge people. I've learned that lesson. just like this forum. it's filled with judgement. like movie critics. who needs 'um.
you'll never know. until one day it happens to your kid, or your family. godspeed.

Proserpina

eh. myriad. unlikely. owell. one thing I have realized is that it's best not to judge people. I've learned that lesson. just like this forum. it's filled with judgement. like movie critics. who needs 'um.
you'll never know. until one day it happens to your kid, or your family. godspeed.

Uh...alrighty then.

No, really - MOST poverty-stricken people don't commit felonies.

I was one.

G'night.

ASPX2

it's not angst it pure life ending(not suicidal) stuff. I've never had a traffic ticket before thats how clean I am.

I moved out of the state where I was claiming and getting paid. Got a full time job and still claimed while living out of state honestly thinking is was ok for some reason.

I havent been charged yet but it's only time I assume. I got a letter from them. they were asking for info about a job seperation of where I was working here in this new state.

ugg.

Silverplum

it's not angst it pure life ending(not suicidal) stuff. I've never had a traffic ticket before thats how clean I am.

I moved out of the state where I was claiming and getting paid. Got a full time job and still claimed while living out of state honestly thinking is was ok for some reason.

I havent been charged yet but it's only time I assume. I got a letter from them. they were asking for info about a job seperation of where I was working here in this new state.

ugg.
If you are not suicidal, and you do understand that a financial error/mistake/con is not the end of the world or your world...then you should be able to provide the name of the state that has sent you a letter regarding the job separation.

Please do so. Please also provide any other pertinent details so that advisors can help you.

If you do feel terribly overwhelmed by this legal setback, DO CALL the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, or look here for further help: http://suicidehotlines.com/national.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">