• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Life Threatening Emails

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AA55US

What is the name of your state?Texas,

AM wondering Please what CAN BE DONE,
Situation: an online person, (have his REAL NAME,ISP,address,phone number & ISP provider) for the last 4 yrs NOW (with new year) has been constantly harrassing & send me emails, then on 12/25/04 the emails became very graphic pictures & "DIRECT LIFE Threatening",(I am taking the threats seriously) though this person is a 1,000 miles away from me,
When the emails became LIFE THREATENED, this ??? accidentially or wasn't thinking signed his real name-(well NO ONE said he was to smart)

I have contacted the local police,& FBI office & this subscribers ISP 'home office in ST. Lewis & was asked to forwrd the emails,(with the headers) to all, I did.

this mans ISP assured me his local isp brach would be contacted, I thought that would end it, NOW THIS MORNING January 01,2005 I get another life threatening email with graphic pictures & threat,

WHAT is the next thing that I or ??/ can do to stop this person,

thank you for the help,info,,,"AA55US"

AA55US

done that already

CheeseBlotto said:
Change your e-mail address?

that was done already, is sending emails through a technical site,(being forwarded) have already reguested webmaster/host site to stop forwarding email,but this joker still persist in harrassment,
tec site kicked him off site he came back with a different name, looking or hopeing to see what LEGAL advenues I can do to stop this ?,,,"AA"

P.S hope maybe someone in the legal (attorney) profession can suggest,

Last edited:

thetwins78

What the user forgot to mention is that the poster himself( AA55US) has threatened people and made derogetory remarks toward female posters. Has also gone to numorous forums and bad mouthed from the start. Instead of being proper he will come in throw some names toward certain people and then keep it up. He posed as someone else and was able to get the name of one of the member, then posted the real name of the person and therefore caused her to end up changing her email address and home phone number because of threats made to her and her children. You tell me who is in the wrong here. While he goes around doing all of this he has no sound proof that anyone has attacked him personally. The only proof that he has is that he hacked into someone's system and gotten all their info.

He is not welcome in our news boards and no one can do anything about it because of laws that actually protect HIM and not the respectful board members.

It's time this comes to an end.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">