• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Loans on vehicles no title needed false ads and stolen vehicle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D7ri11z

Your question: "What are my options if i made a loan in las vegas, Nevada with a transport auto owner of a buisness and discovered he sold my vehicle before my first payment due on a six month contract loan?" And took and demanded title and keys for safe keeping in a storage and promised vehicke would not be driven or sold unless no communication updates or payments have not been paid by the sixth month agreement? None of which in my agreement as signed was never given any time or reason for him to sell my vehicle before my first payment. Only answered my phone call a week later feom payment due, and said nothing to resolve this matter and made his only statement quote "There is nothing you can do Its already sold."

Last edited:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Your question: "What are my options if i made a loan with a transport auto owner of a buisness and discovered he sold my vehicle before my first payment due on a six month contract loan?" And took and demanded title and keys for safe keeping in a storage and promised vehicke would not be driven or sold unless no communication updates or payments have not been paid by the sixth month agreement?:(
Sorry, this forum is for US law only.

Zigner

In response to your PM:

This forum is for US law questions only. We need to know the name of your US state.

Your question is rather muddled, but I suspect that, if you are in the US, then your recourse is going to be to sue the guy for the value of your car.

Zigner

Never answers his calls and the last attempt to try an resolve this matter ended up with a dial tone to my ear right before he said theres nothung i can do about it...
This is an example of how your post really doesn't make sense. How can you have a dial-tone in your ear right BEFORE he says there's nothing that can be done about it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">