• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Looking for a Canadian criminal lawyer...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

johnrp

Hello everyone,

I am from Canada, and I was wondering if there are any criminal lawyers that would like to send me a private message. My question has to do with a sexual incident that I would prefer to keep off of the public forums, only because there are probably minors reading this website.

To give you some details, it is nothing involving anyone but myself, and I am not being charged with anything. It is a simple "did I commit a crime" question. If there is anyone willing to answer a question, I would appreciate a quick PM.

Thank-you.

johnrp

I just realized there are no private messages here are there? Ok...

Is it ok to post something about a sexual act here? Is it going to get deleted by the moderators because there are minors present?

outonbail

Sexual posts are only deleted if they involve a small hoofed barnyard animal, a mask, a snorkel and a fruit salad.....

So, I'm just bursting with anticipation of what sexual act your so concerned about posting?

However, you should be aware, that this forum provides advice concerning United States law matters, so it's probably best if you keep your sexually dysfunctional, derelict deeds on your side of the border..........

But if you have to ask if it's illegal and your so afraid a minor might read about it, it's probably best if you didn't continue to do it,,, to yourself or anyone else............

racer72

These forums are for US law only. We have enough wierdos here, we don't want to deal with those from Canada too.

kartem

racer72 said:
These forums are for US law only. We have enough wierdos here, we don't want to deal with those from Canada too.
didn't know that seeking legal advice automaticly makes you a wierdo...

Just Blue

kartem said:
didn't know that seeking legal advice automaticly makes you a wierdo...

Seeking legal advice doesn't make you a wierdo....

Seeking legal advice for a sexual act involving ONLY yourself that is too explicate for minors to view...well...that make you a wierdo!!
Hope that helps! ;)

johnrp said:
I just realized there are no private messages here are there? Ok...

Is it ok to post something about a sexual act here? Is it going to get deleted by the moderators because there are minors present?
Why would we want to know about a sexual act if it only involves you? No offense, but unless you can post something about, oh, I don't know, maybe the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders having their way with you, just don't bother.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">