• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Looking for a Christian class-action lawyer to file OR suit for parental rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

debmartin

I am looking for a Christian lawyer to help me file a suit in OR that would change the way juvenile systems operate. Among the issues involved:

My teenage so was raped in jail and I was not informed...there is nothing in the law that states the State must inform a parent if anything happens to their child.

Juveniles are allowed to make major medical decisions no worthwhile parent or hospital or doctor would allow under other circumstances.

Juveniles are placed in research programs without any oversight by parents or people outside of the organization.

There are no outside accountability factors present in our juvenile systems...at all...and there are some serious problems at several levels.

I want to see some changes made to protect troubled and vulnerable children in the juvenile systems.

First, however, I need to find a worthwhile lawyer. Anybody got any ideas???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">