• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Looking For Help/ Please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

practice

This is a school/educational problem.
My son has been prevented from taking a class he wants to take. It is a music class.

This teacher has come up with so many ways to prevent my son from taking this class.

My son has taken this class before. I would say that he has been playing around in this class when he first took the class. However, all kids joke around a little bit in class sometimes.

My son has apologized to this teacher. At that time, the teacher did tell him that everything is forgiven.

However, this is not the issue. This teacher still has something personal against him.

I can see if my son put a knife to his thoat, or a gun to his heart or even punch this teacher out. However, he has not done this. Just played around a little bit in his class.

My son is a (A) student. So that speaks for himself.
This teacher has some kind of personal vandetter against my son. He has made alot of statements that has aloud me to come to this conclusion.

My son has a right to take any class that he wants. He wants to play for his school band. This is what this class is all about.

I feel that my son's rights are being violated here. He is not being treated fairly. It's not right.

My son has done nothing really. Just a little playing around when he did take his class.

This subject might be not be important to you. However, can you give me some advice as to what kind of rights my son actually has?

My son is in the 10th grade. He is a (A) student.
I really just don't feel right about this situation. I feel that my son is not being treated fairly.

This hurts my heart. Any advice you can give me would really help. If you decide that this case is worth your time, I would be glad to forward more information.

If you feel you can't help me, can you advise me as to what should I do? I want to do something. I feel that this teacher is very wrong.

Thank you very much for any information you can give me.

Carmen Paden

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Not enough information to go on. If your son graduates, it may become a moot point and the case may never see the light of day.

Soooooooooooo...try attorneypages.com and look for a civil rights attorney or one schooled in teacher-student relations OR try calling your state bar association and asking for lawyer referral.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">