• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lost on Where to Go Now.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stephnicci

What is the name of your state? Missouri

I don't know really how to start off because I myself am ashamed of what I have done but I need help in finding out where to start. Recently I was arrested for Endangering the Welfare of a Child. One afternoon two of the kids were sound asleep and I left them there (4 and 2) to go pick up their older brother from school. My boyfriend apparently was being served some kind of papers because when I returned 30 minutes later there were two County Sheriff on the porch. Apparently what I thought was sound asleep was not as the 4 year old answered the door for them , obviously from there they called the City police and I was arrested. What I need to know now is what avenues can I take as I can't afford a Lawyer at this time? Also what are the Penalties and the such for this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">