• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Louisiana Incest Law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

guarino

Does anyone know how closely related is too closely related when it comes to incest in the state of Louisiana?

i8maliki

YOU ARE SICK

If you have to come on a forum to ask that question than most likely YOUR TOO CLOSELY RELATED!!!!!
There are millions of people in this country you have no need to keep it in the family!!!!!

JETX

Louisiana Code:
"Art. 90. Impediments of relationship

The following persons, whether legitimate or illegitimate, may not contract marriage with each other:

Ascendants and descendants. Collaterals within the fourth degree, whether of the whole or of the half blood.

The impediment exists whether the persons are related by consanguinity or by adoption. Nevertheless, persons related by adoption, though not by blood, in the
collateral line within the fourth degree may marry each other if they obtain judicial authorization in writing to do so."

Last edited:
G

guarino

thanks, peanut section...

Look, I met this guy for the first time in my life at a family reunion. He is the grandson of my great great uncle; the great nephew of my great grandmother. Some people wouldn't even consider him family. It's a shame, but probably more than 80% of the posts on this board are just ignorant comments that do not contribute. To the person who actually did help, thanks! :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">