• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mail Delivery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jd863

What is the name of your state? Florida

I have a friend who lives with his sister. He has noticed that he is not recieving all of his mail. He was told by another friend that they had sent him something but he never recieved it. This has happened more than once. To see if this was true, I sent him a letter that was marked "PERSONAL". He never recieved it. He is thinking that his sister is going through the mail and discarding what she doesn't want him to see. Isn't that a crime? He doesn't want to confront his sister about it because he doesn't want to accuse her of something till he has proof. What should he do? He has noticed certain Junk mail items in the trash, which leads him to believe she is sorting the mail first.

HomeGuru

jd863 said:
What is the name of your state? Florida

I have a friend who lives with his sister. He has noticed that he is not recieving all of his mail. He was told by another friend that they had sent him something but he never recieved it. This has happened more than once. To see if this was true, I sent him a letter that was marked "PERSONAL". He never recieved it. He is thinking that his sister is going through the mail and discarding what she doesn't want him to see. Isn't that a crime? He doesn't want to confront his sister about it because he doesn't want to accuse her of something till he has proof. What should he do? He has noticed certain Junk mail items in the trash, which leads him to believe she is sorting the mail first.

**A: this is easy. Your friend should rent a P.O. box.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">