• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Man uses court system to act out revenge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Oceans12

What is the name of your state? Missouri I have a relative that was abused by the court system when Mr. Lombardo asked Judge Scoville for a restraining order and made her leave the state claiming he was afraid for his life. Immediately after she leaves for Scottsdale Arizona so does Mr. Lombardo taking his wife, mother and father. My relative was not in Arizona for two weeks when Lombardo pays someone to rape her at a Scottsdale Resort. He then has someone break into her home drugging her killing her and her unborn child. What can be done about this? These charges will be hard to prove against Lombardo. But it seems funny to me if someone claims to be annoyed by someone and afraid for their life to get a restraining order against them, why would you move to the state they relocate too? I know he committed these crimes against my relative.

Just Blue

Oceans12 said:
What is the name of your state? Missouri I have a relative that was abused by the court system when Mr. L asked Judge S for a restraining order and made her leave the state claiming he was afraid for his life. Immediately after she leaves for Scottsdale Arizona so does Mr. L taking his wife, mother and father. My relative was not in Arizona for two weeks when L pays someone to rape her at a Scottsdale Resort. He then has someone break into her home drugging her killing her and her unborn child. What can be done about this? These charges will be hard to prove against L. But it seems funny to me if someone claims to be annoyed by someone and afraid for their life to get a restraining order against them, why would you move to the state they relocate too? I know he committed these crimes against my relative.
You REALLY need to edit out the names of these people...if this guy were to come across this he would be able to sue you...

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Well you do what Bay said and then you take ALL of your proof to the police and tell them what you told us. I mean you can prove it correct?

BelizeBreeze

Ohiogal said:
Well you do what Bay said and then you take ALL of your proof to the police and tell them what you told us. I mean you can prove it correct?
Yep, he sure can.

And I'll respect you in the morning :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">