• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

massage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hany

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? california

Its over 100 here, my wife and child had to sleep downstairs as our ac went out upstairs. So bad my neck was sprained on the chair I used as the wife and kid took the couch. The next day I went to a massage place, LEGITIMATE one, yes they exist...in fact I have been going here for over 7 years, clean, very pro, referred by a doctor actually and good priced. Anyways today out 7 years this lady that I do not recognoize hit me up for a 100.00 hand job...
I passed! I have been going there for years, great escape, my wife encourages me as she see the difference, many women also go there, it legit and what they do works. The best is when they walk on my back, wow. Anyways my question is should I report her to the police or her boss? I am on probation for a non vilolent crime sould I tell my probatuon officer? Altough nothing happenned I just tought what if?
thanks

Some Random Guy

mention it to her boss if you don't want the place to degenerate to the seedy type of place that your wife won't let you go to.

Or, just keep your mouth shut and then try explaining yourself to your wife when she sees a video of a prostitution bust there on the evening news.

hany

first thing i did was tell my wife. she wants me to tell the boss as you suggested, however she is also the type that does not want to cause waives...and feares since we use our card there that the lady may find our where we live, etc etc, and she makes sense we have children...anyways we decided never to go back, after all these years, shame not to many of these places around anymore in our area. No matter we also decided to watch videos and see how to do the balk walking at home...
thanks

davidmcbeth3

Do not tell her boss !!!

If you feel that you need to tell anyone; tell the police. You want a slander suit on your hands?

Are you required to tell your probation officer when YOU are the victim of a crime? Then tell him ...

You can kiss that place goodbye --- you cannot hang out with other criminals.

Last edited:

Proserpina

If you feel that you need to tell anyone; tell the police. You want a slander suit on your hands?

Are you required to tell your probation officer when YOU are the victim of a crime? Then tell him ...

You can kiss that place goodbye --- you cannot hang out with other criminals.

Truth is an absolute defense to a defamation suit....

ecmst12

Tell the boss. Don't call the cops. And make sure they don't schedule you with that "therapist" again.

xylene

Don't tell anyone.

Don't make trouble.

You have an unprovable allegation of a 'victimless' crime and you are under the courts jurisdiction as a probationer.

Just let it go.

You so don't need the headache.

I also find it hard to believe that in California and in a bad economy year that there is a shortage of Licensed massage therapists accredited by the California Massage Therapy Council.

Find a new parlor.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">