• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

massage parlor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cookie99

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ

If you use a credit card at a massage parlor do they arrest you later if that place gets shut down? How common is this?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? AZ

If you use a credit card at a massage parlor do they arrest you later if that place gets shut down? How common is this?
Why would you be arrested for getting a massage? Unless of course the masseuse was driving stick during the massage. Which that is NOT a massage. Yes prostitution/sex for sale is illegal in AZ. So it is possible. Think Heidi Fleiss.

outonbail

Unless of course the masseuse was driving stick during the massage.
Thanks Ohiogal, it has been a long time since I shot hot coffee out of my nose and all over my keyboard!

I now have such a vivid picture of the masseuse squealing tires, that if I hadn't scorched my nostrils with steaming Folgers, I swear I would smell burning rubber,,,,

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Thanks Ohiogal, it has been a long time since I shot hot coffee out of my nose and all over my keyboard!

I now have such a vivid picture of the masseuse squealing tires, that if I hadn't scorched my nostrils with steaming Folgers, I swear I would smell burning rubber,,,,
Well...... I think I've made my point.

xylene

Why would you be arrested for getting a massage? Unless of course the masseuse was driving stick during the massage. Which that is NOT a massage. Yes prostitution/sex for sale is illegal in AZ. So it is possible. Think Heidi Fleiss.
Massage parlors are a big grey area, but the answer is a touch more complicated.

IE What if the poster was driving stick while getting a rub down by a nude masseuse?

What is the poster was just looking at the view, with an automatic transmission?

the answer is - just because you didn't get your stick shifted doesn't mean you were not engaged in a criminal act and if you partonized a den of prostitution with a credit card, and that den was investigated, you could reasonably expect to be investigated and even arrested, wether or not you got 'happy ending' service.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Massage parlors are a big grey area, but the answer is a touch more complicated.

IE What if the poster was driving stick while getting a rub down by a nude masseuse?

What is the poster was just looking at the view, with an automatic transmission?

the answer is - just because you didn't get your stick shifted doesn't mean you were not engaged in a criminal act and if you partonized a den of prostitution with a credit card, and that den was investigated, you could reasonably expect to be investigated and even arrested, wether or not you got 'happy ending' service.

Now who said anything about actually reaching the finish line? Not I. I just said driving stick shift. Though you bring up a good point regarding automatic transmissions as well. And it may not matter who was driving if anyone was actually revving their motor.

las365

Dude, just pay with cash already.

Din't you post earlier about thinking that cops were following you home from the massage parlor?

Maybe you should look into alternatives that are available online, and legal.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">