• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Meth Lab

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

happy334

A friend of mine in north Georgia was arrested for operating a meth lab in a building behind his house. He has no prior convictions of any kind. Could you tell me what amount of time that he is facing in prison, either on the state or federal level. I would also appreciate any information anyone could give me on Georgia's First offenders act. Tomorrow will make 35 days in the county jail without seeing a public deffender and without having a bond hearing. The only hearing that he has had was a preliminary one. It seems to me that maybe his rights have been violated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

------------------

HomeGuru

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by happy334:
A friend of mine in north Georgia was arrested for operating a meth lab in a building behind his house. He has no prior convictions of any kind. Could you tell me what amount of time that he is facing in prison, either on the state or federal level. I would also appreciate any information anyone could give me on Georgia's First offenders act. Tomorrow will make 35 days in the county jail without seeing a public deffender and without having a bond hearing. The only hearing that he has had was a preliminary one. It seems to me that maybe his rights have been violated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Selling that stuff is one thing but manufacturing it with intent to sell. He will get the book the own at him? Was he a tenant or an owner of the property? His rights were not violated for he should not have any rights at all. He should stay behind bars for another 35 days until the law figures out what to do with him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">