• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Military spouse being harrassed by another spouse?Can I get a restraining order?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

Enlisted

I am a military spouse living in georgia.My problem is that I am being harrassed by another military spouse and I am really aggravated with her.We've been having problems with the family for months now and it's getting to the point where she has to get into my business.We were installing our fence in the backyard and she felt the need to call someone who works in her husbands squadron and calling the security forces as well when it was her who started this mess.I think she's insecure and paranoid because her husband has been deployed and shes home alone with her kids.This woman started yelling at me to leave her alone and I was not bothering her.What can I do to stop her from doing this again.Is getting a restraining order my best bet to get her to leave me and my family alone because we don't associate with them and it's like they don't exist in my eyes,but I know that they are there slamming doors,throwing things and banging against the wall.Help.

R

reconmp

If you reside on a military installation, you can speak with the legal office for free advice and guidance on this matter.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">