• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mineral deeds stolen,

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

danland29

:confused: Because mineral deeds gifted to 2 family members were suppose to be returned to grantor (parent) upon death (contract says it is voided and to be returned to estate to be distributed to heir) The 2 family members removed all documents showing these deeds existed. Both family members and their attorney denied any knowledge of any mineral rights, leases or deeds owned by the grantor. The rightfull heir has found legal notorized documents showing these to be deliberate lies to the court and to the executor and to the rightfull heir and rightful heir's attorney. The family members have deliberately hidden these oil and gas leases for over 8 years. They are producing high volumes of oil and gas and I do not know what to do. When I confronted them, they just laugh at me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">