• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

minor in gambling area

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

11bknguye

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? iowa
minor underage entering gambling area with summoned else I.d. in the state of iowa. had a fine written for only one violation of minor entering gambling area and not for possession of fraudulent I.d. plead guilty this morning and will have another trial with thr state. my concern is how should I handle this. since its not documented that I used someone's else I.d. do I say I jusy used my own id? I have a clean record, I dont mind the fine, I just want to keep a good record.how do yoj handle.being your own attorney in court? I'm still a university student and never even had a speeding ticket. I only went to the area because other coworkers did

Antigone*

minor underage entering gambling area with summoned else I.d. in the state of iowa. had a fine written for only one violation of minor entering gambling area and not for possession of fraudulent I.d. plead guilty this morning and will have another trial with thr state. my concern is how should I handle this. since its not documented that I used someone's else I.d. do I say I jusy used my own id? I have a clean record, I dont mind the fine, I just want to keep a good record.how do yoj handle.being your own attorney in court? I'm still a university student and never even had a speeding ticket. I only went to the area because other coworkers did
I don't suggest you lie. I do suggest you enter the courtroom with an attorney. But dude, your record is no longer clean.:rolleyes:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Committing a felony is not a smart idea. AT ALL. If you answer questions you must answer them TRUTHFULLY. If not that is perjury which is a felony. You are not bright enough to be your own attorney. Ask for a public defender.

11bknguye

I don't want to lie, I just didnt get written up for using somone else's I'd. so in court do I say I did or didn't? one attorney advised me that if it didn't get written up I didn't do it

Last edited:

11bknguye

I don't want to lie, I just didnt get written up for using somone else's I'd. so in court do I say I did our didn't? one attorney advised me that if it didn't get written up I didn't do it

Antigone*

I don't want to lie, I just didnt get written up for using somone else's I'd. so in court do I say I did or didn't? one attorney advised me that if it didn't get written up I didn't do it
It is not about what you want, it is about what is honest and truthful. If you can't grasp that, then I'm sorry but you're an arrogant and selfish lost cause who has no clue what is means to be held accountable.

If this is truly who you are, please don't take a job that requires honor and integrity. I hear trash collectors don't have to have to much sense of self. Not much to lie about when collecting trash.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">