• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Minor In Possession - Yosemite National Park

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

guitarmaniac

Hello,

A couple of years ago I was cited for minor in possession of alcohol in Yosemite National Park, California. My question: I am now 21, is there any way I can get this charge expunged? I am having a hard time finding any information online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

HomeGuru

Hello,

A couple of years ago I was cited for minor in possession of alcohol in Yosemite National Park, California. My question: I am now 21, is there any way I can get this charge expunged? I am having a hard time finding any information online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
**A: you can't find it online since you were a minor.

outonbail

California law only applies to those that are located in California.

Of course you could be charged with a Federal offense in any state. Fortunately an MIP on it's own, doesn't get much federal attention,,,,,,,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">