• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mip??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

giantpaul

What is the name of your state? Arkansas

A couple months ago... I recieved a Minor in possession and possession of controlled substance. Two weeks later, I got pulled over and got a DWI and another MIP. Due to the DWI the police found evidence to charge me w/ a theft of property felony... My license got suspended b/c of the DWI and I drove to missouri to see my girlfriend that had moved away to college...

While I was at her dorm, her and some friends were drinking. They were going to go to a party so I told them I would take them there b/c they were drunk and didn't need to drive. I took them to the party and headed back to arkansas. While driving through a town I took a wrong road that ended up being a one way street and got pulled over.

The police officer gave me a ticket for driving w/o a valid driver's license and then asked if he could search my car... "Sure" I said. He searched my car and then pulled out a backpack (one of the girl's) and it had three alcoholic drinks in it... So, he also charged me w/ MIP while operating a motor vehicle.

I have not had court for the first two MIP's, DWI, or theft of property yet.
------------------------------------------
When I go to court for the MIP in missouri, will they treat it as MIP III or just as an MIP?
Will this affect my Theft of property felony charge?
and
How bad is driving w/o a valid driver's license?

R

reddenbakker

You will be doing time in JAIL......

Driving without a license and insurance is what a low life scumbag would do if they needed money for booze and drugs,

Think Jerry springer, and you will get the mentality of scummy trailer trash guests and how society will view YOU!

Just what are you thinking boy....you aint got a lick of sense.

And its dumb azzes like you that wind up in JAIL, yup thats why they are there dumb dumber dumbest.

Last edited:
G

giantpaul

Thanks for telling me how much of a scumbag piece of **** I am... but i already knew that....
Can you answer and of my questions though??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">