• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

MIP of alcohol

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rb785

Massachusettes
Couple of freinds and i were driving around the city of Gradner, MA when i was pulled over for someone complaining that we were yelling at kids in the neighborhood. The officer noticed a 12 pack of beef sitting on the floor in the back. We were all pulled out of the car arrested and charged with Minor in possesion of alcohol. I have court in a few days and am just a little concerned about the charges that might be put on me. In other words i can't offord to lose my license. It is my first offense ever and i am 19 years old. What might i be charged with???

HomeGuru

rb785 said:
Massachusettes
Couple of freinds and i were driving around the city of Gradner, MA when i was pulled over for someone complaining that we were yelling at kids in the neighborhood. The officer noticed a 12 pack of beef sitting on the floor in the back. We were all pulled out of the car arrested and charged with Minor in possesion of alcohol. I have court in a few days and am just a little concerned about the charges that might be put on me. In other words i can't offord to lose my license. It is my first offense ever and i am 19 years old. What might i be charged with???
**A: Are you still drunk? Were you or were you NOT driving? And were you going to make hamburgers with the 12 pack of beef? Did you graduate from high school and do you have any other prior arrests? Also, what did your parents tell you about the charge?

rb785

Not drunk

I was not drunk then and am not drunk now. Sorry about my spelling. I also spelt the town wrong it is Gardner,MA. Yes, i was the driver, and i also have a perfect driving record if that matters. Never graduated but have aquired my GED. I have no prior arrests or convictions of any kind. My parents just told me i would end up with a fine of 30-300 dollars and that was it, but im not sure if they are correct. Just with my school and the distance it is away i cant offord to lose my license.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">