• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Misdeamenor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nanapooh

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? New York
About 10 or 11 years ago I was with my sister and daughter. My daughter and I was in a different area shopping, when I went to pay for my items; my sister came up to us we was going out the door and then we was stopped. The guard said that we was shoplifting, but I had my reciepts to show him but he would not take it also my sister tried to tell him my daughter and I was not with her. I had to go to court and my sister suppose to had showed up but she didn't. I will be getting fingerprinted on Tues for a Security job and will be sented to the FBI to do a background check. I wanted to know will they do a background check out of New York because this happen in Florida? Will this show up after 10 or 11 yrs ago? I need some answer because I am very worried, my son told me not to worry and a girlfriend of mines told me that they don't do background check out of New York.

nikkilt28

Re

I would worry about your record keeping you from getting a job.

your spelling and grammar will do the trick just fine!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">