• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Misdemeanor Embezzlement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hokage

Conviction state? Commonwealth of Virginia

Charge: Misdemeanor Embezzlement

Date of Conviction: 11/2000

i am 26 years old now, no other charges since that time. I was working at retail store and made a bad decision. I was convicted of Misdemeanor Embezzlement made full restitution and served my probation. Since that time, I have grown a lot, I have achieved my Bachelors in Networking, A+ certified, currently have my CCNA and working on my CCVP. however, this "mistake" hunts me I have been turned down by two great companies, apartments complex won't take me.. My question is what can i do, can I have the record sealed, removed or something?

I just want to live and have a life.What is the name of your state?

Hot Topic

I'm not an attorney, but unless there was something from the court that called for your conviction to be expunged in x number of years, you're probably going to have to live with it.

If there are jobs that call for being around money, you're not going to get them.

The court is not going to "pretend" that you weren't found guilty of misdemeanor embezzlement because it's inconvenient to have that on your record.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">