• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Misrep Of Age

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mrcram

Ok
I was question by th police about using a fake id. the police had no evidence or anything only that i might of used one told by my freind's mother who found his fake new jersey id and thought i might of had one too. I told the police that i had made one a really bad looking one and used it once to buy a bottle of wine 2 to 3 months prier to talking with them i also said that i threw it away too. i only talked to them because after i said no i want a lawyer they called my mom and told i wasnt talking and threated to give me a felony if i didnt talk to them. they gave me a misrep of age and now i have my license suspended for a year, 20 hours community service, in adapt, and on probation. I dont have a drinking problem and it only made it to see if it worked and only did it once and threw it away. what are my options if i have any i dont really think this is right or fair please someone respond
thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">