• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

molestation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lin227

My son was inappropriately touched by his father (my ex) when he was 11, I never knew about it until he was past 21. We found out that my ex had also molested his own sister, now also an adult. Both victims choose not to confront this poor excuse for a man. Do I have any rights to see that he is punished for the horrible acts he committed?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

lin227 said:
My son was inappropriately touched by his father (my ex) when he was 11, I never knew about it until he was past 21. We found out that my ex had also molested his own sister, now also an adult. Both victims choose not to confront this poor excuse for a man. Do I have any rights to see that he is punished for the horrible acts he committed?

My response:

No. Now that you child is an adult, you're "out of the loop". It's up to either or both of them to do "something" about it.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">